top of page
We would like to personally Thank all of Capaul’s International clients and staff for being so obedient in helping prevent the spread of the CORONA VIRUS and supporting the health and wellbeing of yourselves and our staff. As a customer of CaPaul’s International we take pride in the privilege of serving you and our community.
Will it be easy?
We’ve taking all the necessary steps to make your experience protected by all guidelines of OSHA, Stateboard and the City of Atlanta.
Capaul’s has been deeply cleaned and sanitized with EPA registered disinfectant products that are qualified for use against COVID-19 through the agency’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Program.
SAFETY GUIDELINES RELEASED BY STATE OF GA SUGGEST THAT SALONS:
1. Use a touch less thermometer to check both employees and clients temperature.
2. Deny service to anyone who’s temperature is above 99*F
3. Ask or Fill-out questions to protect employee, stylist, salon and customer.
4. Answering questions to the best of their knowledge exempts any attempt to sue if virus is caught at salon. Because everyone entered at their own risk.
5. Clients must use sanitizer BEFORE SERVICE.
6. Both employee, stylist and client has to have on a mask at all times.
7. Along with a mask the stylist needs, EYE PROTECTION, FACE SHIELD/MASK and GLOVES.
8. Smocks and jackets to be laundered between clients. A use of paper strip with comb-out cape.
Capaul’s total commitment is your safety.
Because our salon traffic is rather heavy. We are staggering our schedules and using a buddy system to accommodate all our LOVELY CLIENTS.
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH US UNTIL WE CAN BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO OUR NEW NORMAL.
Again, We ask that you wear your mask at all times.
Distance yourself from other clients.
Sit in your car if salon is over occupied.
Unfortunately, waiting in your car or
outside might be quite normal in order to social distance. We will be able to text you to render service if need be because of waiting area specifications.
CaPaul’s would like to THANK YOU in advance for your continued support.
WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!
bottom of page